Willow Tree: Close to MeEnesco
is on back order
“This piece came on strong as my daughter moved to France earlier this year. I will miss her terribly, but at the same time, I am so happy and excited for her. It is a personal message to my daughter, that regardless of whether we’re apart or together, she’s always close to me.The sentiment applies to any age… a child going away to camp, a teenager leaving for college… the message is the same. The intertwined images carved on the figures’ dresses visually echo this sentiment. I understand this piece from both sides — having been a daughter, and having gone through the experience of raising a daughter to adulthood. I hope both mothers and daughters will connect to the emotions of this piece.” —Susan Lordi
- 8”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of standing older woman embracing younger girl, both in cream dresses carved with intertwined vines and leaves
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A mother/daughter figure that expresses the connection, yet freedom, which exists in the best of relationships, near or far. A Mother's Day gift, graduation, wedding, birthday gift… a reminder of closeness even when apart.