About this Piece
“Quiet Strength represents the powerful relationship that a girl can develop with her horse. A horse is a strength and freedom — a strong and calming presence. Our horse Diamond was an important part of our family for so many years. The time spent with him, for each of us, took us beyond ourselves and let us enjoy just being happy in the present.” –Susan Lordi
- 3.0” square x 2.5”h hand-painted resin box with bas-relief carving on lid. The lid is not attached
- Reddish-brown square wood box with hinged lid: carving of a girl in a green dress, with arms embracing reddish-colour horse on the lid of the box
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with a soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift for those who love horses, to celebrate the special relationship between a girl and her horse. Keepsake Boxes are small, sweet places to keep treasures. Just the right size for jewelry. Hand-painted bas-relief lids are not attached. Inside, the bottom of this box reveals the sentiment, "Always there for me".