- 3”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of seated girl in cream dress holding gray cat
- Figure of seated boy in denim holding a light brown dog
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Child figures work well in Family Groupings. Position two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do.
“I really like the simplicity and truth of this sentiment, Above all, kindness. Kindness is a virtue that gives us so much reward, and one we aspire to. The animal that the child holds can be metaphorical (who better to teach us about kindness than animals?) or the figure can simply represent a loving relationship with a pet.” –Susan Lordi